Comments (2)

  1. Calvin Tafadzwa Makosa


    Where do I get a template for application and what are the documents involved.

    • Reply

      Good Day

      You will need
      1. a copy of not less than one-year valid Formal recognition of Refugees Status (Section 24 Visa),
      2. School letter confirming enrolment for Senior Certificate or,
      3. Confirmation letter of Offer of Employment or,
      4. Admission letter from a prospective Institution of Higher learning and
      5. Any supporting documents.

      All applications can be directed to

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *